Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magpul PMAG

Options
  • 09-09-2008 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

So anyone got them yet from Ebaybanned? What ye think of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I've got twenty of them on the way from Ebaybanned at the minute but God knows when they'll actually arrive. I don't know if anyone else here has bothered ordering them. They're real-caps, not mids or highs, so they'll only hold 20 rounds in the short type and 30 in the long. The PMag midcaps are being released relatively soon through WGC and Redwolf, among others. They're $23 per mag before shipping and taxes and all that malarky so they could be some of the most expensive midcap mags available.
    The ones from Ebaybanned are really only of use if you're going to be doing milsim. There isn't a big call for real-caps, especially in the this country.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Tonys getting them in for me, both the short and longer ones., will post up some pics if dex doesnt get his before me., :)

I ordered them from Ebaybanned. It's highly unlikely...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

NakedDex wrote: »
    I ordered them from Ebaybanned. It's highly unlikely...

LOL Dex...yes the long boat from china is ebaybanned preferred mode of shipping..

I think they may be the only place who still ship items by, well..., ship.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

I've got twenty of them on the way from Ebaybanned at the minute

20?????

SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I ordered a set of 5 30rd ones last week so the chuckle brothers (Paul x654.jpg Jesse ^_^) will hopefully send them this weekend and I'll have them the end of next week, hopefully.

Just wondering if anyone had them already and was able to tell me stories of how they were using them one day and single handedly won a game, saved the world and married Claudia Schiffer (Uber babe 241413~Claudia-Schiffer-Posters.jpg ). :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Someone has an itch to scratch with their PMags.:D

They're pretty much just Star's Revolution real-cap mags with a PMag body instead of STANAG. I've used the Revos before and they are excellent, so I expect good things from these.
    Just because you ordered them from Ebaybanned the other day, that you'll have them for the weekend. I ordered mine coming on 2 weeks ago and still not so much as a tracking number have I recieved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

They're pretty much just Star's Revolution real-cap mags with a PMag body instead of STANAG. I've used the Revos before and they are excellent, so I expect good things from these.
    Just because you ordered them from Ebaybanned the other day, that you'll have them for the weekend. I ordered mine coming on 2 weeks ago and still not so much as a tracking number have I recieved.

From my experience the they hide for a calender week after I pay then it takes 1 week to arrive, usually....

Advertisement