Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetus is here

Options
  • 08-09-2008 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

Taken from the Toetag Pictures forum

Brian Paulin,writer,director and star or Bone Sickness has completed his new movie and it is now available for pre-order

Pre-orders will be $20 shipping included for a professional dvd of FETUS.
    special features will include
    commentary with Brian Paulin and Rich George
    behind the scenes footage - approx 50mins
    future of Morbid Vision Films - interview and clips of upcoming dvds that include our first short films and first look at our new gorefest BLOODPIGS
    Will ship by October 31st

-OR-

Pre-order FETUS dvd for $25 shipping included and receive an immediate dvd-r of the movie alone to avoid the 2 month wait. Then we will send you the Pro dvd with all the extras once it is ready for shipping in October. Both shipping charges are covered in the $25 price. Here is the link for the pre-order page,
    http://www.morbidvisionfilms.com/Fetus/Fetus%20Order.htm
    or click the link on our home page at http://www.morbidvisionfilms.com

Thanks to everyone who has waited patiently for FETUS!

Personally I cant wait for this.I know Brian has his detractors on this board but he makes fun and gory movies.Have been chatting with a couple of people that have seen Fetus and they said it is awesome so Im pretty psyched.Also,if you are pre-ordering ask Brian to personalise the DVD and he will for no extra charge.
    Not too many directors out there that will do that.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

not bad for 20 Bills me thinks. I assume this is a low budget production then if he is shipping the films out himself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Yep.Its totally self funded.He did have a deal with Unearthed for distributing Bone Sickness but as far as I know for the initial print of Fetus morbidvisionfilms is doing everything themselves.I can ask him though.Brian even scored much of the movie himself which is why there has been a delay in getting it out there as he wasnt happy with the final track for the closing credits so he re-recorded it a couple of times.He is a really cool and friendly guy so Im just trying to do my little bit to support underground and independant horror.

well I wish him all the best, this is just what the secene needs lads working on projects like this.

Ordered this over the weekend.Brian mailed me today to let me know that my screener was shipped today so hopefully within the next week or so I will be able to view it.
    :D

let us know what its like.

• Advertisement

I certainly will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭mbv

I watched it today and it's great. Outrageously gory!

Saw that on the TTP board mate.Looking forward to it.
    :D

Managed to sit down and watch this for the first time tonight.I loved it.Bone Sickness - Brians last movie - may have been much bloodier,gallon for gallon but Fetus ups the brutality to levels that very few movies manage to reach.
    For me,this is right up there with August Undergrounds Mordum,The Gateway Meat or Inside in terms of hardcore mayhem.
    The story revolves around a guy that loses his wife and unborn child during childbirth and the lenghts he will go through to try and get them back.
    This has all the elements of an underground horror classic such as Nekromantik or the Guinea Pig movies.
    Torture,necrophilia,cannibalism,extreme violence
    all in spades.Im sure Jorg Buttgereit would be proud.
    The acting is more than a little hammy at times but with these types of movies you dont watch them to see Nicholas Cage in Leaving Las Vegas.
    Awesome effects,some nice little jumpy moments and a pretty interesting story make this a gorehounds wet dream and I recommend it to anyone that likes subversive and staggeringly violent film.
    It takes a hell of alot to make me cringe at this stage but this movie managed it on more than 1 occasion.

Advertisement