Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congratulations to the FRAG Dublin Force Recon Airsoft Group

Options
  • 08-09-2008 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭

Big thanks to the lads for having us at the ceremony.
    from paul and mel.

Force Recon Airsoft Cagayan de Oro’s President Roberto “Bobby” Ludeña congratulates FRAG Dublin, Ireland on their Induction of New Officers today, September 7 for the year 2008-2009. In a letter addressed to FRAG Dublin, he emphasized that both group should focus on maintaining good values, building friendship and improving the beloved sport. Full text of letter below.

To our FRAG Dublin Brothers,

Congratulations to the Force Recon Airsoft Group - Dublin, Ireland. The Induction Ceremony of the Officers of FRAG-Dublin marks a very special event for members of our organization.

Today we bear witness to the fulfillment of the pioneering efforts of a dedicated group of Filipino airsoft hobbyists beyond the borders of our Philippine shores. From the moment of the conception in our country to the point of finding the same fervor of commitment in Dublin - this induction is a celebration of your achievement, your leadership and your support.

We pride ourselves in Force Recon Airsoft to be members of an organization that upholds integrity and excellence. Membership in Force Recon Airsoft Group is both an honor and a responsibility. Your acceptance of this honor marks your commitment to the values of the organization, building friendships, and improving the beloved sport. Today you join 50 other members from Cagayan de Oro who are committed to this purpose. I congratulate you.

As FRAG CDO President, and sharing the sentiments of FRAG Philippines, I commend your success and I look forward to continue working with you as we share the mission of advancing excellence of this sport in the Twenty First Century.

Yours Truly

Roberto “Bobby” Ludeña
    President
    Force Recon Airsoft Group - Philippines

http://fragcdo.com/2008/09/07/frag-cdo-congratulates-frag-dublin/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Really a brilliant day. Great food and such an overwhelming sense of community and unity between them.

A big thanks to Cocoy and the rest of the FRAG team and to their Consul for inviting myself and Sean and even having su say a few words.

MASSA! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I meet a lot of them through tonys shop, a great bunch of lads, look forward to gaming with ya., :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

Sounds like something worth congratulating. But (and I have read FRAG's website) - can someone explain this a little more for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

FRAG, from what I understand, is an airsoft club with chapters throughout South East Asia. They hold themselves to the highest standards of honor and gameplay and even engage is civic/social works.

In Ireland they had not yet been formalised as a chapter but on Sunday their leaders were sworn in - which I think ratifies them as a group.

Really impressively well organised. A real sense of "getting things done".

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

nhedge wrote: »
    Sounds like something worth congratulating. But (and I have read FRAG's website) - can someone explain this a little more for me?

it is a dedicated group of Filipino airsoft hobbyists beyond the borders of the Philippine shores

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

Ah-ha.

Thanks for the clarification.
    In that case, well done to the lads. I think I've had one or two games with and against them and from what I saw they are impressive players.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Outstanding, International Airsoft at its best, with an Irish link..nice.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Congratulations to FRAG. I have had the pleasure of sharing the same field with you guys and hope to do so in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

here here!:):) Like Tommy said; I too have had the pleasure of meeting and playing with and against you at GTAC and HRTA. In my opinion you are a big asset to the sport in this country.

Well done guys.:D

Aidan.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Well done lads. I dont think we have met this particular group yet but if they are anything like the groups we have met, they are spot on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Yeah, I echo the sentiments and congratulations here guys - well done indeed.

Apologies from myself and Eirsoft for not being able to make it - family commitments got in the way, yet again !

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

Congratulations Lads, Thanks for the invite & sorry I could not make it. Hope to see you for a game soon......:D

logo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Congratulations on the news guys.

As Tony already mentioned, apologies from me personally for not being able to attend, although I think I can speak on behalf of the rest of the Eirsoft bunch when we say we were thrilled to receive an invite to such a prestigious event.

I've had the pleasure to deal with alot of you guys through the shop, and play against/with you on the field. Your a great bunch of folk and generally have me breaking myself laughing alot of the time with your humour etc.

I'm also extremely jealous and impressed with some of the kit you lot carry haha :)

Best wishes for your ventures and will see you soon

DOC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Hey_Dude

In behalf of the Force Recon Airsoft Group - Dublin we would like to thank you all for your support and the warm welcome. From all that has been said you have put a smile in our faces and lifted more our spirits for airsoft as sport and airsoft as socio-civic action group. From this singular common interest we all have, it was the highway for un-ending camaraderie of Filipino-Irish community. We are always looking forward to meet and play with you all. We are here to support and help improve the community of Airsoft. Salamat (Thanks).

MASA!!... AAAHOOO!!!

Chris V.
    PRO
    Force Recon Airsft Group - Dublin

Advertisement