Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st Arts Registering problem

Options
  • 07-09-2008 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Has anyone else had a problem with step 7 of the registration process Module/subject registration?

I'm getting a "not completed" message at the Process status page although I have completed it and have a printout + payment accepted printout.

have emailed them, but looks like I'll have to go in there tomorrow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 delighted.

Don't worry, it's meant to be like that as our subject choices can't be confirmed yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 tee.

mato wrote: »
    Has anyone else had a problem with step 7 of the registration process Module/subject registration?

I'm getting a "not completed" message at the Process status page although I have completed it and have a printout + payment accepted printout.

have emailed them, but looks like I'll have to go in there tomorrow

Mines the same too so I'm sure it's ok!! I emailed them too but It'll be grand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 mato

Got an email from Reg office to say it was all ok and subjects were registered. Their on-line reg system is very unclear - not great tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭life_is_music

yeah its seriously confusing!

what page did ye print out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 mato

I printed out the Confirmation of Registration page - where the chosen subjects are listed & the confirmation of payment page

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 illpuppy

yeah i actually found the whole online registration process to be a bit ridiculous. im sure something better could be organised. it's a god damn mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Too true man.:D

Advertisement