Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7dayshop

Options
  • 07-09-2008 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭

Have a look at www.7dayshop.com/clearance. A myriad of tech stuff clearing. Some at silly prices.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Ronan H

404 Not Found?

Try this: http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/clearance.php

Head

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭wait4me

Lads - it's the shipping charge to the Emerald Isle that makes 7dayshop.com unattractive. They upped the charge from 3.95 to 7.95 sterling. If you are buying a lot - grand - if not it's not cheap. Just my 2cents worth!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Ronan H

Speaking about bargains, I have recently been astounded by how cheap USB sticks have become. 4GB for €14 in Lidl last week and even cheaper in Aldi at the moment I believe? That's great value :).

Head

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭josh59

wait4me wrote: »
    Lads - it's the shipping charge to the Emerald Isle that makes 7dayshop.com unattractive. They upped the charge from 3.95 to 7.95 sterling. If you are buying a lot - grand - if not it's not cheap. Just my 2cents worth!!

Agreed - I wanted to buy one or two small items recently and was put off by the cost if you buy a reasonable amount of stuff they are quite OK. I'm surprised though that they don't offer free shipping like some of the other sites based in the Channel Islands (Play.com etc)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Play don't really offer free shipping (outside the UK anyway) as they make you buy in Euro at a very poor exchange rate if your address is non-UK. Most sites no longer do free shipping outside the UK, actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

MyMemory.co.uk do free shipping.

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement