Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nick Jr FTA at the moment

Options
  • 06-09-2008 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

Anyone with young kids may be interested to note that Nick jr is FTA for last few days. Its labelled as 54355

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

On:

12.643 V 27.500 2/3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

Can this be obtained via a Sky box with no subscription (other than what is FTA)? If it's not on the TV Guide list, how do I get it/can I get it?
    Sorry if this seems like a daft question - I only have the satellite and Sky box for a couple of weeks. I think it has a NI FTA card - the guy who fitted it didn't say so exactly, but given that I can get Channel 5, I think it must be???

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Go to Services and Add Channels
    Then go "Other Channels" to watch. Manually added channels never appear on the program guide. see the ICDG wiki and the Stickies.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭kennyt

I tried 12.643 V 27.500 2/3 but it is Nick not Nick Jnr. It wasn't FTA.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Last

Still FTA. As Trevord says its labelled as 54355.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭radiofoot

I have tried this a number of times using other channels on a sky digibox without success.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Trevord

its scrambled again today.

exciting times in the world of FTA. hard to keep up with all the channels moving around

Advertisement