Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elite Or Spartan?

Options
  • 06-09-2008 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Does playing as an elite make you worse?
    Or does playing as a spartan?

Comments

To the best of my knowledge, it's just cosmetic.

Personally, I play as a Spartan - only 3 achievements off having my sword!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭-=al=-

spartan here too

only thing elites are good for is that there harder to snipe since sometimes people are not fully sure what part of the head to go for, since it is really long

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

its quite hard to snipe/br an elite from behind and get a 4 shot kill. As their heads are bent down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭MegaSin

Elite when playing SWAT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

Never really change tbh. Always play as a spartan. Easier to shoot though! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

MegaSin wrote: »
    Elite when playing SWAT

+1 ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

I think that Elites are easier to stick as they're wider but are better ar crouching as they crouch lower than Spartans.

I've played around 1000 games online and around 900 of them as an Elite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Aparently there is a place on the elites kneck thats invulnarable and in fact you can shoot through it and hit someone else

Its about 3mins 30 into it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yKCPyut_Hc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭-=al=-

there seems to be more pros to being an elite then ..but its just not as cool for me

Advertisement