Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business in wit?

Options
  • 05-09-2008 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

im doing my leaving this year and thinking of doing this course which is 4 years then getting a diploma in education to teach business.
    Did anyone do this course?:)
    thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

All the business courses are very popular in WIT so I would imagine it must be pretty good. Not doing the course myself, so cant say for sure. Some of the folks posting around here do a range of different types of Business courses in WIT. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭alpha2zulu

Ive been doing business in the WIT for the last couple of years myself and would have no qualms in recommending the course. On the whole the standard of lecturing is excellent. If your not afraid of a bit of work you can get on very well. PM me if you want to know any specifics.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 sailor_babii

Yeah I'm doing a BA in Business. Its great craic. They take it from the basics and they want you to succeed in the course. Oh ya and 10% of your exam goes towards attendance.;)

Advertisement