Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening classes

Options
  • 05-09-2008 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

I am asking this for a friend of mine based in Carrick on Shannon. Are they any evening courses/classes held in Carrick during the week. Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 loc5

if ya pop into the local library you can ask them also ask for the

THE 2007/2008 NATIONAL GUIDE TO NIGHT COURSES
    west northwest edition

its 4.99 and takes in all the courses in connaght/donegal

its hot so dont be surprised if they re out of them if so try other librarys or any citizens information office aras on contae might have a few either if you stuck and if ya still cant find any youll have to try your local secondary school/commuity centre as they are usually the place where the courses are held

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

Thanks for the info - I'll advise her to do that Hasn't to be a few of interest on during the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

I think the market yard has a dress-making evening course starting soon, the dock usually runs a few too, and a new centre called the brefine centre has a few too such as digital photography, computers etc, another place for info would be to keep an eye on the Leitrim Post and Leitrim Observer, especially the Carrick notes section, they usually give info on any upcomming courses.

Advertisement