Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUMMER WANTED - DUBLIN - PUNK/ROCK/ALTERNATIVE

Options
  • 05-09-2008 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Drummer wanted for gigging Dublin band with strong reputation. Please PM with details for more info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

Hello,

I'm a drummer!

Do you play original stuff or are you a cover band?

Also is there anyway I could hear some of your music?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 True_Blue

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭punkyfish

Thanks to all for your messages!

Were hoping to try out a few drummers this weekend, and all those guys which have replied we will contact you! in the meantime if anyone else is interested please PM me!

more details can be found at
    www.myspace.com/fractionkids

any questions we'd be happy to answer!!

:pac:Last chance lads, were having a jam tomoro evening if anyone else is interested, thanks!:pac:

• Advertisement

bumpidy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭davewhowho

hey guys my names dave im an ex drummer of a band called the urges also did work with the revellions,im currently lookinf for a serious place in a decent band i dont normally use this site so if your interested gimme an email and ill be in contact...cheers davewhowho@yahoo.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭davewhowho

o and lads please get in contact...you wont find a better drummer.hope to hear from yous.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Chonker

davewhowho wrote: »
    o and lads please get in contact...you wont find a better drummer.hope to hear from yous.

Better Drummer Here!!!:D

paullynch.ie@gmail.com

Thanks guys, emails/PM's sent!

• Advertisement
Advertisement