Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laughter Lounge Times?

Options
  • 05-09-2008 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

I'm planning to go to the Laughter Lounge with friends. We will be going for dinner in Parnell Street first.

I'm just wondering what time would we want to go to the Laughter Lounge for?

I know doors open at 7pm, but thats a lot earlier than we plan to go there. What time do the acts start? And what time do the main acts come on stage? What time does in finish, is there an interval etc?

Any info would be appreciated in order for me to make the most of my Friday night out with friends? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭leonardjos

Okay, Doors are at 7:00, first act is at 8:30, and last act finishes at about 11:00. Afterwards there's a DJ and niteclub. There are 3 acts and an interval of 10-15 mins between each act.

Advertisement