Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BARGAIN ALERT Paintballing for two for €9.20

Options
  • 05-09-2008 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,388 ✭✭✭

Buy 5 packets of Cheerios Oats in Dunnes for €1.84 each, collect the Nestle GO FREE vouchers and you and a friend can go paintballing for free. So instead of paying €80 or so, it's only going to cost €9.20! :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,388 ✭✭✭fletch

More info

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

That prob just covered your entrance fee. You may still have to buy balls after

That prob just covered your entrance fee. You may still have to buy balls after
    Yeh but the entrance fee is normally €40 which covers 200-400 balls included??

Average entrance fee is €35 with 400 shots included.

I see its a UK Number also to claim, so what monet your saving, you could be spending it on calls ;)

Average entrance fee is €35 with 400 shots included.

I see its a UK Number also to claim, so what monet your saving, you could be spending it on calls ;)
    No you just have to post off the vouchers...

• Advertisement

Ah yes, I see it now.

Sure give it a go anyways and see how you get one :)

Advertisement