Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which series?

Options
  • 04-09-2008 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭

Just recently become a House addict, have finished series 1 but can you tell me which series the Hallmark channel are showing at the moment, and are any other channels showing it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Hallmark started repeating season 2 last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

they're showing episode 2 of season 2 today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

No point in starting a new thread for this one.

I've been watching House on Australian TV (Channel Ten, I think). I hadn't watched it before, and I have no idea what series I was watching. But they stopped showing it, and I want to get the DVD to pick where they left off. The last episode I saw was one where Foreman has contracted a virus offa patient. This patient had gotten it from pigeon droppings that he'd been using to grow weed in his apartment. Foreman then gave Cameron the virus, in an attempt to make her work harder at solving the big mystery! But it was a two parter, so I've no idea how it ended. The stoopid TV station just stopped it, without showing the concluding episode (or maybe this was at the end of a series?)

Any way if anyone knows what series this was from that'd be peachy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

It's around the middle of season 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

I think that one's called euphoria :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

GDM wrote: »
    It's around the middle of season 2.

Cheers. Can't figure out why the jack asses stopped in the middle of a series, and in between cliffhanger episodes!

Advertisement