Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amsterdam and TEFL

Options
  • 04-09-2008 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey there,
    I'm thinking about moving to Amsterdam in the new year to live and work for 6-12 months. I've heard about this TEFL programme and it seems like a good way to make money abroad. Just wondering has anybody done it before and is it worth doin? Is it possible to get TEFL work in Amsterdam and if not, how difficult is it to get other kinds of work. Been to Amsterdam for a holiday before so i already know it's a really cool city...:)

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

More suited to Abroad.

Moved :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

i could be very wrong but i don't think there would be much call for english lessons there. Having been there recently, i did not meet one person that did not have fluent english.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

I second that. Was involved with about 50 people from there whilst doing some training in Portugal and would say about 45 are near fluent. There thought it in school there for years anyway.

Advertisement