Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eHobby Asia

Options
  • 04-09-2008 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

Is anyone having a problem with eHobby Asia? Its not showing me any products at the moment, then showing me a small number, then telling the search function isn't working!

They appear to be having the same problem they had a while back, or is it just me? I always got to ebay.com and have never had this problem before other than when their site was broken!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Their site is being pimped up is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

there setting up there own web site looks rather nice to be honest still payment thought ebay/paypal. just a site on its own off the normal ebay auction site

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yeah their breaking away from the whole ebay thing by the looks of it., they have their own independant site up and running.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Puding wrote: »
    there setting up there own web site looks rather nice to be honest still payment thought ebay/paypal. just a site on its own off the normal ebay auction site

Yeah seen that (forgot to mention it), looks good. Shame they don't have the mag drop pouch I was looking at a day or two ago up yet. Oh well I'll have to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

no problem with tis shop .

• Advertisement
Advertisement