Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know the name of this?

Options
  • 04-09-2008 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

its a c64 game.. .involved a little guy going around tryin to save a princes.... i have a memory of him takin potions in it which helped him...... i can also member one some of the levels witches on broomsticks attacking him!! lol thats all i member!

also another game.... it had all dif games on it i think tetris was one, but there was this circus game where you could take part in all the circus acts like thrown daggers at a person on a revolving board, or diving off a high diving board into a tiny pool..........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,690 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

there was this circus game where you could take part in all the circus acts like thrown daggers at a person on a revolving board, or diving off a high diving board into a tiny pool..........

I had that too. Was on a cartridge. Can't remember the name of it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

Yeah I have this cartridge,the circus game was Fiendish Freddy Big Top O Fun,the tetris type game was Klax,the other two were Flimbo's Quest and International Soccer ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

oh ya that was def it!! thanks guys :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

That was a pretty good cart and Fiendish Freddy was pretty good! I was addicted to Klax in the arcade so the fact it was on the cart too made it an essential purchase for me! I think the best thing about flimbos quest was probably the music.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

Yeah Klax was an excellent arcade port, but got a little to hard at the latter stages for me.The C64 had some great carts toward the end.I especially loved Special criminal Investigation and power play 64,which had Rick Dangerous,Stunt Car Racer and Microprose Soccer on it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 devereux08

I must have played feindish freddy circus a million times but i never managed to save the circus.those poor carnies lol

Advertisement