Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creating a Bebo Application - help!

Options
  • 04-09-2008 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi,
    I am looking to develop a simple Bebo application,
    Just one of the simple text based ones, same format to the "What Seinfeld Character are you" etc - several multiple choice questions and then a "profile" presented when you submit
    Is this something that a non-tech can easily do or does it need a developer to set it up?
    Any advice mucho appreciated,
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭David O'Keeffe

Well, if you give me more information about what you want, I can tell you what can be done. I operate several Bebo applications, with hundreds of users.

That said though, I am a programmer and web developer. For beginners, things can be quite tricky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

If you don't know php, it's probaly best to use one of the 2 quiz maker apps to do this for you,

Enter Quizzer or Quiz Maker into the search box on bebo when the apps are enabled again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

i was going to make an unFriend monitor so you can see who removed you from your list (rather than the list just getting shorter). let us know how you get on

Advertisement