Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midday

Options
  • 04-09-2008 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

So what is TV3 new hard hitting light daytime show going?

Haven't seen it yet. Surprised no one mentioned here on boards.

Suppose it has to be better then Daytime.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭iseegirls

caught a glimpse of it there on monday.

Nothing special - just martin king, alan cantwell and collette Fitzpatrick sitting at a table along with 3 other guests - discussing the "lighter" side of the news. Didn't watch it all tho - i'll leave that shock/surprise till i'm sick sum day. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Martin King the wacky weather guy. Is he even a qualified meteoroligist?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Martin King the wacky weather guy. Is he even a qualified meteoroligist?

No I don't think he needs to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I suppose so but he is still a twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Saw it this morning.It's even funnier than Ireland AM.The camera is all over the place trying to zoom in on who ever is speaking , as they all keep speaking over each other and its obvious that there is no direction what so ever.I love tv3, what other channel in the world (bar rte) would make an opinion programme hosted by people who no one cares what their opinions are.Its comedy gold in the making.Must start taping it cause reckon something really stupid is gonna happen on a regular basis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

The timings a bit strange, who are they appealing to at 12am, housewives and students?

The timings a bit strange, who are they appealing to at 12am, housewives and students?

12PM, and daytime TV is there for the old people and the hip young people.

Bring back Live at 3!

A couple of quiz shows might help!

Saw it on Tuesday. Now that's what I call good TV?

Martin King was still trying to be the weather man lol.

:rolleyes:

Advertisement