Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revamped Fair City - What do you think?

Options
  • 04-09-2008 9:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

I know everyone's not keen on the new music and intro (The Spire is in Dublin so we'll stick it randomly on the intro in the middle of the street in Carrigstown......), but I must say I'm really enjoying the new look and feel to Fair City.

Is it just me, or have they really upped their game? Characters are coming and going very quickly, the pace of storylines are faster and faster (alot seems to happen in every episode, drawing on a huge range of characters), and actors seem to be getting really into their juicy storylines.

What's your opinion?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 peeaitch

Surely yer man Terence is the worst actor ever to appear in anything anywhere EVER...

and that's saying something considering the unbelievably low standard of "acting" in that show over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Imagine a big bag of shít and then imagine wrapping it up in a big parcel with bows and strings, it might look a bit better but at the end of the day its still a big bag of shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Fair City rules!!!
    Terrance rules!!!

'nuff said.

:pac: - - - - -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Its ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Whatt else has Terrence been in itswrecking my head as he is so familiar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Monte Cristo

Agree 100% with Peeaitch. Terrence is appaling. The guy playing him has actually written loads of Fair City episodes. He should stick to the day job if you ask me.

I mean I kinda understand the people who like him on an ironic level (So bad he's good type of thing!) Fair enough. The unfortunate thing is they're trying to play it as serious drama and it's ending up unintentionally funny!

And who says RTE can't do comedy!? They just don't realise when they're doing it? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Whatever about it being revamped, someone messed up the lighting on tonight's show. Every time there is a scene in front of the bistro everything turns a funny colour.

Advertisement