Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post in Portlaoise

Options
  • 03-09-2008 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Does anyone know where the parcel/distrubtion office is in Port Laoise? I've a parcel sitting there at the moment and I need to collect it as they may not have it delivered in time for the weekend. I'll be passing there tomorrow and I'm hoping to collect it.

So basically I need to know where it is and can you collect parcels from there.

Thanks.

Martin.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Hi Martin,

Hope this isnt too late, take the cork exit off the Motor way, drive in towards the town at the Midway Hotel. Turn left at the new SuperQuinn and the distribution centre is on the left, you can't miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Muttly

A bit late but thats for the reply. Turns out the parcel I was waiting for was actually delivered to my door the morning after even though the an post parcel tracking said it was still in customs even for 2 days after. Good old an post.

Advertisement