Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best affordable LCD TV For XBOX 360

Options
  • 03-09-2008 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

hi all,

about to buy an LCD up north probably after reading a thread on the HE General page. ANd, i was wondering, could anyone tell me what the best LCD model no more than 800 euro is for playing computer games on XBox 360? What should i be looking out for? Im incredibly UN-tech-Savvy:) I heard about blurry images sometimes??
    My old Beko packed in, so its time to splash out.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,226 ✭✭✭ongarite

First of all what size screen are you looking for, you can then budget your model & spec around that.
    You could get a very nice 32" Tv for €800.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Blurry images aren't really a major problem on LCD TVs, unless you're watching fast moving sequences such as a soccer match. If you're going to use the TV for watching actual television, particularly standard definition TV, you may need to choose a TV carefully, as some of them handle it better than others.

Toshiba are generally decent, (particularly on SDTV it seems)
    Samsung are a little hit and miss... Sony... seem to be very hit and miss. Panasonic's LCD TVs have a pretty good reputation as well although they don't seem to be as easily found as other brands of LCD TV(?)

No brand has a 100% perfect record - so it's best to read up on reviews of specific models.

Advertisement