Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate Housewives

Options
  • 03-09-2008 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭

I'm confused. I thought I'd been seeing adds on rte saying that Desperate Housewives is back on tonight .. and I'm sure someone else mentioned it to me also ... but on the rte website it doesn't mention its on .. or that it will be on any time soon...

anyone know when its on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

It doesn't start in the states until the 28th, so it'll be early october at least until RTE will show it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

oh :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭datk

KlodaX wrote: »
    I'm confused. I thought I'd been seeing adds on rte saying that Desperate Housewives is back on tonight .. and I'm sure someone else mentioned it to me also ... but on the rte website it doesn't mention its on .. or that it will be on any time soon...

anyone know when its on?

It might have been Channel 4. They've been advertising new episodes but they're the 'second half' ie post strike shows. RTE went straight into the post strike shows so if you were watching RTE you've already seen them. I think DH is back on in the US towards the end of September, we'll have to wait and see when RTE bring it back.

Advertisement