Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone to share in College Heights

Options
  • 03-09-2008 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm moving into a house in college heights on Monday, and I'm looking for someone to share a room with (I'm male). Rent is only €60, which is excellent, since this house is new and in immaculate condition, with all mod cons. I'm a very easy going non-smoker and generally always go home on the weekends.

Also there's a double room available in the same house. It's €130 a week.

Also I'm after moving out of a room in Derryveigh (it's right across from the college). It's OK, is large with desk and costs €65 weekly with all bills included, washer, drier, etc. I'm moving out because the guy next door snores like a bulldozer, and there are problems with mold due to damp. Yeah, can't really recommend it, but might be worth a look.
    Tagged:

Advertisement