Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my sky+ box fecked??

Options
  • 03-09-2008 7:29pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Got a new sky + box about 2-3 months ago, if I am wathing a program live/recored its now skipping a few seconds here and there. When rewound it will not be there just the skip is there and its annoying now. Is the box on its way out or is it something else??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭swoofer

do a reset and start from scratch,

gb--

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Got a new sky + box about 2-3 months ago, if I am wathing a program live/recored its now skipping a few seconds here and there. When rewound it will not be there just the skip is there and its annoying now. Is the box on its way out or is it something else??

without knowing the details - it could be that your harddrive is near full - in this case, it might be relying of space from non-ajacent sections and the pause/gaps are due to the box skipping over to a free section - if this is the case - clearing off (& optimizing the hard drive if you can) will solve this problem

Advertisement