Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAC Address

Options
  • 03-09-2008 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I've recently applied for two similar IT courses in DCU and Maynooth and as such I posted my transcripts to the PAC centre. This was last week and my application status pages on the PAC website still say they require my transcripts. I'm worried now that I didn't send them to the right address. I posted them to: Postgraduate Applications Centre, 1st Floor Tower House, Eglinton Street, Galway. Does anyone know if this is incorrect? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

They might just not have got around to reading them and entering them in as read - it's probably a manual process. Maybe give them a call - they might be able to tell you more. Good luck with you app.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 bookworm192398

Thanks, I just rang them and it was the wrong address, but my transcripts will be forwarded to them so hopefully everything will be sorted soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

I think the whole P.A.C. thing is a waste of time and money. I understand it makes things slightly more efficient, ensuring that the university recieves all relevant documents etc. However, I applied for a course this year that was cancelled, do I get my E37 back? E37 for what? To copy and forward a few pages?

A friend from my class applied to three courses, all similar, in three different universities. All of those courses are not running this year, one has not run for four years! Despite this, they all have descriptions on their respective websites and P.A.C. codes. Does my friend get his E111 back?

E111 for what?It's completely unfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

Yeah that sort of craic put me off applying to a different college
    for a Masters.

I just stuck with the same one(DCU) and all they needed to know was
    what course I did and nothing else other than wanting money.:)

Advertisement