Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in coolbawn.

Options
  • 02-09-2008 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi.I am interested in moving to coolbawn,old kilbarron lodge,nenagh and need a good broadband connection and was wondering is anyone familiar with the area?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Not familiar with that area but we've no broadband but use mobile broadband it's not much faster than dial up but if your signal is good it's pretty ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ramtha

cheers guinea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm not sure if this'll be suitable, but my dad is getting this installed at home because it'll be the bones of another 2 years before we can get broadband any other way at home. He was talking to them at the ploughing championships and seemed impressed. The speeds aren't great, and the minimum contract appears to be 30 months, but you should still check them out I guess.

www.nbb.ie

Hope it helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭joeali101

there's two people i know using this crowd www.fwi.ie for several years and they're both very happy with the service, one guy is based in Capparoe and the other in Ballinaclough,so I'm not sure if they cover your area,but sure there's no harm in giving them a shout :0) Just checked their site,they have coverage in Lorrha which would be in the same neck of the woods as you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

They say a A picture is worth a thousand words.

i have only just been able to post this it took tree atempts to upload a 80kb file.

and im paying €40 a month for whats suposed to be 2mg down 1mg up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement