Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ty school magazine

Options
  • 02-09-2008 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

i have decided to take on the major task of starting the first school magazine in my school with my ty class but its a lot harder than i had first anticipated.

just few questions
    1)Best way to organise it any ideas?

2) i have brainstormed etc with class on what they think should be in it good ideas also they went around the school and asked fellow pupils what they would like to see in a school magazine

3) putting it together i assume use msoft publisher but how would i go about putting into circulation in school i.e say i need at least 300 copies what is the best way to get these copies done need to clarify that the class and myself both agree colour would be best so i am making it even more complicated

4) should i split the class into seperate groups researcher, reporters, editiors, design team etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

firstly, make sure they do the majority of the work and hold the correct responsibility.
    MS Publisher is about the best, even using the school photocopier can be cost effective for such a small run in house. Thing is most people don't read it that much and TYs can loose interest quickly.
    Best of luck in the venture, hope it goes well

Advertisement