Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help re: getting Setanta &/or Sky channels for nowt

Options
  • 02-09-2008 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Am sick to the teeth of Setanta's pitiful customer service, and theft of my money, and have also had enough of Sky's service. Could someone please educate me on the merits of Dreamboxes and whatnot?

Apologies if this is a well worn subject, but we've all got to start somewhere.

I've got Sky+ in my bedroom and a standard box in the living room. Have exceeded the 12 month contract so there's no downside to flipping them off.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

In before the lock! You ain't gonna get any help to get Sky/Setanta illegally here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 farkinell

Bugger it.

Thanks Brolly.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

farkinell wrote: »
    Am sick to the teeth of Setanta's pitiful customer service, and theft of my money, and have also had enough of Sky's service. Could someone please educate me on the merits of Dreamboxes and whatnot?

Apologies if this is a well worn subject, but we've all got to start somewhere.

I've got Sky+ in my bedroom and a standard box in the living room. Have exceeded the 12 month contract so there's no downside to flipping them off.

Clunk clink

Phone 1800 crimeline or 999

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 farkinell

Believe me, if you had experienced the apathy and incompetence at Setanta that I've done, you wouldn't give two hoots about ripping them off.

They treated me with contempt. An eye for an eye so my conscience is clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

It's not. Theft is theft.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement