Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16gb USB key - 32 euros

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

Site quotes me €5 P&P when I login and go as far as checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭rocky

The Boffer 2x4GB for 17 euro does not look so good now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Energizeer

Pixmania-32gb

Check that out. Not sure about how good a deal it is. But its a 32gb usb stick. Maddness!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

If your gonna be getting that why not go the whole hog. 160GB 2.5" external hard drive, usb powered. 50 Euro. Cheaper and 5 times the space then the 32gb stick. Not much more then the 16GB and 10 times the space.

http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/813142/art/western-digital/my-passport-essential-160.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

If your gonna be getting that why not go the whole hog. 160GB 2.5" external hard drive, usb powered. 50 Euro. Cheaper and 5 times the space then the 32gb stick. Not much more then the 16GB and 10 times the space.

http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/813142/art/western-digital/my-passport-essential-160.html

Because people want something they can put into their pocket and carry around with them - you'd wanna have a fairly large pockets for an external hard drive in fairness

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Yeah, but you can't exactly put a 160gb hard drive on your key ring and throw it around the place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭scotsmarc

Great price for the USB

Why do some people even bother to type the nonsense they do. Hard drive v USB are some people having a laugh ?!!

Advertisement