Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano accompanist available, Dundrum

Options
  • 01-09-2008 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hello,

Wasn't sure if anyone would find this in the jobs section!

I'm a piano player. Have completed my Grade 8 Associated Board exam, and have been a teacher for a few years. I've played at the high scorer's concert in the John Field room a few years ago after getting a distinction for 7th grade. (Not to blow my own horn, but just to indicate I'm somewhat beyond amateur.) I have accompanied choirs in the past, and solo singers.

At the moment I am looking to accompany people. I'm open to anything really! If I had to give a preference, I'm probably most interested in accompanying classical instruments. Just following a hobby, so would be primarily for fun, but I would be happy to put in some real practice too depending on the circumstances.

I'm also a very good sight reader.

PM me if you have any queries!

Marzipan

Advertisement