Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stradbally, the capital of the world

Options
  • 01-09-2008 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I think im in love with Grace Jones. She was class with a capitol C. And Stradbally is a great place. I want to move there.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i've been there,

its a **** hole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

You are a sad, deluded person :p. You do not want to live there, trust me. Napper Tandys is great craic though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

667 posts vialli. 1 step ahead of hell now

Always knew I'd overtake hell someday \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

667 : The neighbour of the beast

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 facetheball

Dont ruin it on me. Ive just had the best weekend ever. I love Finnish women!:D
    But Sbally is class. Nappers was rockin!

Yes it was, I have the sore back and neck to prove it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Ive just had the best weekend ever.

Get out much?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Ha!! ^ :D

Why the f**k would ya want to move to Stradbally?? The mind boggles... You do realise the town is a deadend for the other 362 days that the Picnic isn't on don't ya...:confused:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Yeah, hell of a weekend! They really do put on a good show. Its come a long way since the first one four years ago. I'll definitely be going again next year.

With regard to a place to live it's not too bad. It really depends on what your looking for.

• Advertisement
Advertisement