Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV advice for a newbie

Options
  • 01-09-2008 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,
    At the moment i have NTL analogue tv, and two extra connection points in the house all on standard CRT tvs ( one 32 wide, two 14 portables ). I am going to switch up to a flat screen tv ( probably an LCD ). I have the following questions.

1:How bad will my analogue tv look on the flat screen, is it so bad ill hate it or not so bad i wont notice after a week

2:If i upgrade to NTL digital will it look any better? is it worth it?

3: Does anyone know if i can get NTL digital alone ( no bundle just tv ) and how much will it cost for extra connection points?

Thanks for the help:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭dunworth1

dont know what it will look like on a LCD i think it depends on the tv

yes you can just get digital tv on its own

and it costs 8.50 for an extra connection

hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Analogue doesn't look great on most LCD I've seen it on. Its worth upgrading to digital I think it looks great on my 40" Sony LCD. UPC have a deal going at the moment upgrade to digital and it works out 20 euros a month( saving you 3.50).

Advertisement