Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Howl?

Options
  • 01-09-2008 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Saw a sign for it on the way into portlaoise the other day?What is it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

My guesses are its either a band or an advert for a halloween party, possible fancy dress... it'll be a "howl"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 conksmith

I heard somewhere it was a comedy festivel but that can't be true..
    I love Halloween So I'm hoping it's a burn a witch at the stake affair-portlaoise style of course(subsituting witches for the hoodies outside tescos)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

conksmith wrote: »
    I heard somewhere it was a comedy festivel but that can't be true..
    I love Halloween So I'm hoping it's a burn a witch at the stake affair-portlaoise style of course(subsituting witches for the hoodies outside tescos)

I despise halloween (bar the horror movies), so as per usual i will sit in the dark watching said horror movies... but a scumbag burning might coax me out!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 loch ness

Hey its a comedy festival, on over the October bank holiday....
    Heres the link www.halloweenhowls.ie

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Looks good,
    Portlaoise is really trying to promote alot of events lately. World Fleagh (sp?)

• Advertisement
Advertisement