Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diseqc, Palcom DSL-4, Dish out of position

Options
  • 01-09-2008 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭

Hard to summarise my problem in a header!

My dish seems to have moved slightly out of position, and I don't fancy trying to align it again. If I change satellite, I can bring in a signal by adjusting the dish position with the diseqc controls that the DSL-4 gives me. If I change again, I go through the routine again. What I would like to be able to do is line up the dish by using the motor, and then tell the Palcom box to remember that position as the "correct" one so that all other satellites are referenced from that fix. I can't do it. The menu options include "Reset Position" and "Recalculate Position", but neither seems to lock in a setting.

Am I missing something?

Help welcome.

Advertisement