Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Americans on Campus

Options
  • 01-09-2008 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Seems to be a lot more this year. Have you seen the American chicks, Oh my god I think I'm in love. And this is before the major influx of the french, spanish and italian. Why does this have to be my last week. Might fail on purpose just to have another year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Yeah man tell me about it.. Two years ago when I was a fresher (again) I met this 24 year old Italian on Erasmus for 3 months, I mean THE most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, obviously didn't think I had a chance but got her in the end.. unfortunately as with all these major hotties they have to go back to hottie land.. I'm going to try and stay away from them this year (I'm not even in college, should help) but I know I won't be able to resist!!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭One-Day-Juande

too true. I suppose I'll know I have a problem when I find myself at 30 hanging around the student centre trying to look cool in front of the ladeez. Just one step away from the registered list.

Advertisement