Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barrier free commute time difference?

Options
  • 01-09-2008 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy,
    I'm due in Drogheda at 09:00 tomorrow morning and just wondering what time would I have to leave Dun Laoghaire to get there now with the barriers gone would anyone hinder a guess at? If I take the port tunnel, I'd probably need to leave before 07:10 to get there on time with the schools back and everything, how would the M50 fare I wonder?

(yes I hate early starts :P)

Any feedback appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

TV3 news suggested NO DELAYS at 8.15 this moring in the vicinity of the plaza but remember the M50 Northern Cross works are causing delays from J6 to J3. Not sure how bad these delays are in the am but quite severe in the pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

train any use to you?
    7.31 from Dun Laoghaire to Pearse
    7.55 from Pearse, arrive 9.04 Drogheda

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

murphaph wrote: »
    TV3 news suggested NO DELAYS at 8.15 this moring in the vicinity of the plaza but remember the M50 Northern Cross works are causing delays from J6 to J3. Not sure how bad these delays are in the am but quite severe in the pm.

I drove over the N4 around 8:40 and there was no traffic either. Seemed to be fairly much free flow

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

minikin wrote: »
    train any use to you?
    7.31 from Dun Laoghaire to Pearse
    7.55 from Pearse, arrive 9.04 Drogheda

He's a van driver so I assume its for work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Northbound road works seem to delay everything from Blanch to M1 really :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement