Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire to Walkinstown

Options
  • 01-09-2008 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

I'm trying to get from the Dun Laoghaire area to Walkinstown Road on Friday lunchtime via public transport.

I know that I'll probably have to head into town in order to get a connecting bus or luas, but does anyone know what bus I should get and what bus/luas stop I should get off at?

The 18 goes from Sandymount, anyone know if that's my best bet? Suppose I'll ask the driver to let me off nearby Walkinstown Road?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Ciaran B

I’d get the 18 as far as the Walkinstown Road/Long Mile Rd fork. There’s a few buses you can get on from there; the 50, 77 or the 77A which will all bring you up the Walkinstown Road. Or you could walk it depending on which end of the road it’s on. The 50,77 and 77A all stop at the stop you will get off the 18 at and are quite frequent.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,348 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If you get the DART to Pearse, you can get the 50, 77 or 77a around the corner on Pearse Street. The 18 tends to suffer on its trip.

http://www.mkmap.com/dublin

Advertisement