Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

setting up your own art/ craft group

Options
  • 01-09-2008 7:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

hey everyone, I know there was a thread while back where people were trying to set up interest groups for things like knitting etc....well I thought a good way of setting one up is to do something similar to what I did on http://www.dublinsketchers.blogspot.com .. (we have 24 members now and 40 on the mailing list, and we are only a few months old)

Its really easy to set a blog up and you can invite your friends etc to join. If you want I can create a sticky for people who has set such a website up/ or already have a group set up and want more members..this was everything won't be concentrated around Dublin, and people can go directly to the website/ contact the creator by private message. ALSO NO FOR PROFIT groups...

Advertisement