Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School Completion Programme - Payment?

Options
  • 31-08-2008 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

The school I work in participates in the School Completion Programme, and as part of it, I've been asked to take an after school homework club two days a week for an hour after school. I was told I'd be paid for it but the details were v vague. Does anyone know what the rate of pay is, and when do I get it.. is it just a cheque at the end of the year of something? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 J1

I work for a SCP and you should speak the the SCP co-ordinator. It really depends and can vary from place to place. Whethr you get a check at the end of it or refular payment depends on who manages the money. I would definately go directly to the SCP co-ordinator in your school who presumably has a base there and ask him/her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Beware !Some schools would put burger joints or back street garages to shame in the way they treat their staff regarding payment for this kind of thing ....delays of literally YEARS or just simply NOT being paid are not unheard of by any means.

Advertisement