Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't Adjust Your Monitor

Options
  • 31-08-2008 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

leafy6.jpg

leafy4.jpg

leafy2.jpg

leafy1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

What exactly is the point of this thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 LenHarris

fall equals my trout season is closed until first saturday in March.
    Fall may be beautiful....but it coming way too fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Should this not go to 'photography' or something? It's not outdoor pursuits anyway.....

Not unless I'm allowed take photos of every tree I pass by when I'm out walking so I can spam this board too.

I understand the obscure association with the outdoors Len, but it's not really cutting the mustard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭fergalr

To kind of stick my nose where I shouldn't...
    In defense of Len:

- He's shown a lot more restraint than with the previous thread "Guess What My Favorite Outdoor Pursuit is?"
    - It wouldn't be a real internet forum, unless it had a few posters on a slightly different wavelength to the rest!
    -The photos are of the outdoors and are really nice photos...

Len, maybe next time if you posted a few words with the pictures explaining to the rest of us the point of the thread, it'd go down a bit better?

I think maybe the fact that there's no rain in any of your pictures is making those of us in Ireland jealous - fall or not!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 LenHarris

Don't know if there will be another.

I have posted this EXACT thread on at least 10 other boards
    and it was received quite well.

The feeling of WELCOME is lacking here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'd suggest you read the charter, your thread doesn't really make a point and imho is more suitable for the photo forum then outdoors

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

ffs. Thread Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement