Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Ballsbridge, Double Room in 2-bed flat.

Options
  • 31-08-2008 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a spare double room in the flat I'm renting in Ballsbridge, on Shelbourne Rd. close to the Lansdowne Rd. DART station. It's about 15 min walk from Trinity, and 30-40 min walk from UCD Belfield. The DART station makes it convenient for e.g. UCD Smurfit School. It's on the 2nd (top) floor in a secure building with off-street parking.

The room is a double-size room with a double bed, next to the shared bathroom. It's quite bare as is, but has plenty of space for a desk and other things. The flat has a washer/dryer, small kitchen with fridge, stove and combo oven, and a separate freezer; cable TV and wireless internet. (I'm in the room at the opposite end, next to the living room.) The monthly rent should be €650 (half of the €1300 total) + a share of the bills, which are reasonable.

I've been here for nearly 4 years now, some of it by myself, so I know how to do cleaning etc. I have been working at HP for most of that (good with computers), but I'm now a mature student at UCD (Structural Engineering & Architecture), going in to 2nd year. I'm pretty easy going - Scottish, 40, in Dublin for 8 years now: non-smoker (hate it); rarely drink, generally low stress kinda guy.

Anyway, PM me if you have questions, or if you'd like to take a look any time from Monday afternoon onwards.

This flat will suit a quiet or older student or staff member, because he or she would be sharing with an old, boring mature student. It's not a party house, so if you're 18, and away from home for the first time, it's probably not for you. :o

Brian T
    (I wish I'd known about this forum sooner!)

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

Hi,
    Is the room still available? If so is there good public transport to UCD? I'm a male mature student 30's - I start on Monday!. Thanks.
    Enda.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement