Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portal [$9.99@Steam]

Options
  • 30-08-2008 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry, don't play vidya games like these so can't give you a good review on it. Cheap though. Linky.

0000002582.800x600.jpg

0000002587.800x600.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Probably the best game of last year..

.. well, definitely my favourite game of last year!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Nice one ruu.

I already have it, but for anyone that doesnt have it, I recommend getting it.

A bit on the short side, but a fantastic game.

Must add that I got a nifty set of Portal sounds for my iPhone.

When it's charged, you hear "Activate" in the computer voice and when you recieve a text, you hear "Are you still there?".

People who played the game will know the bits of dialogue I'm referring to.

I know.. I know.... NEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

anyone who calls themselves a gamer and doesn't have this should be ashamed.

easily the best game of last year despite it lasting under 3 hours.

hehe basq that sounds cool, i have "fire in the hole" from cs as my text recieved on my iphone.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Are they available as a wav set or are they just a theme or something for the iPhone?

• Advertisement

jmccrohan wrote: »
    Are they available as a wav set or are they just a theme or something for the iPhone?
    There's a Winterboard theme available in Cydia for 'Portal'.. the theme itself isn't great (see below) but there's also a 'Portal Sounds' set you can download too (which is what I did).

portal-theme1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

excellent was thinking of getting this but delayed as i wasn't happy to pay so much for something that was an extra in the orange box. but eh cant argue wit half price. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Already got it but it's excellent value for anyone who doesnt have it..

and to be fair for €6.81 you cant go wrong :D

Advertisement