Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tolltag sales - list not accurate!

Options
  • 30-08-2008 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭

For those of you in the Drogheda area looking for the new tolltag, thought I'd save ye one trip....

I checked the list of shops selling the tolltag on the website (www.tolltag.ie), and it listed the Waterfront Service Station in Drogheda.

So off I toddled this morning to purchase the tag.....but the staff there know nothing about tags, they're not selling them at all! From the bemused look on their faces, I'd guess I'm not the first to have asked!

Breakdown in communication somewhere obviously!

I did get one in the AppleGreen Service Station just past Julianstown (the one next to Tiglin sheds).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 philiph

Hi Gipi,

oops:) we try and keep it up to date, should be a new one today. The problem we have is that we know what shops ordered but not when they get them in their hands. until they arrive in the shop usually only the manager knows which usually explains the blank stares from the rest of the staff:)
    now that the first week is down hopefully the stocks will have reached most if not all listed outlets..

PhilipH

Advertisement