Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A bit of a cleanup

Options
  • 30-08-2008 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭

Just a little clean up and a few requests

We now have a permanent Laois Beers sticky. Please use this for the organising of beers and nowt else. After a beers, I'm happy for a new post beers thread to discuss the night..

I've renamed the original beers thread as a general chat thread,as that's what it has long since become. I'm happy to allow it to roll along as is. If anyone has a better name, let me know and I'll change it.

Can we keep stuff that'd be better by PM or Messenger to either of these formats, or post it in the general Laois thread.

ta v much

Pat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Talk about being on top of your game on a Saturday morning ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Occidental ~ I thought that you were offering your services there! My house could do with a visit for a cleanup :D;)

Advertisement