Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games on Setanta

Options
  • 29-08-2008 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭

being a sad ba$tard, plus having nothing to do whilst listening to Pies/Freo on radio (freo up 5 goals to 1 in first, no worries tho, they'll throw it away soon enough!) I had a look back through this years threads just to see how often Setanta showed clubs live here. Some interesting things came up.

Cats: 10
    Hawks: 9
    Dogs: 10
    Roos: 7
    Pies :12
    Saints: 12
    Crows: 11
    Swans: 16

Lions: 7
    Blues: 9
    Tigers: 5
    Bombers: 10
    Power: 4
    Dockers: 3
    Eagles: 4
    Demons: 3

Sydney shown 16 times is unreal, compared to some other teams being shown feck all. There wasnt an Eagles game shown after round 6, nor a Demons game after round 5. Granted, they were ****e and at the bottom, but a game here and there out of 3 wouldnt have been too bad. Roos got hard done by too, and in contrast, the top 3 got little enough coverage in comparison. I very rarely watch Crows games because they play the most boring football around, horrible to watch (as evidenced by the game against St Kilda which I did watch) but were shown more times than the top 3. They also missed out on some obvious classic games too, and especially this weekend with Hawks against Blues. Up until round 10, the dogs, roos and Hawks had only been shown 3 times between all 3 clubs (Hawks twice, Dogs once, roos none). Bombers got a decent amount of games considering how crap they were, but a lot of those games were against the top sides.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Flairpinnedme

was expecting more for Adelaide, seems the last two months they've almost been on every week

Advertisement