Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scan picture 15 weeks 6 days

• 29-08-2008 12:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Warning! This is a bit freaky but very cool. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Grawns wrote: »
    Warning! This is a bit freaky but very cool. :)

That's not freaky, it's cool :) Baby is so big and developed looking!! When I was pregnant with my son, I got a face shot - just looked like a big skull looking out at me. A face only a mother could love ;) My first scan with this one is next Wednesday, I can't wait! Imagine - there could be triplets in there and I don't know yet :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

You must be going mad with curiousity. Roll on Wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Wow, that's so cool, you can see the babies spine!! How cool is that??!?!

I get no more scans :(

well apart from my 3d one if I decide to go for it, cos, I'm having second thoughts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭KBarry

Very cool. We had our first scan today, also at 16 weeks. I was grinning like a mad man for about 6 hours after.
    Amazing how much detail it can pick up ... spine, ribs, brain and even the little heart going. It looks like a little alien, but it's our little alien :p
    Can't wait for the next scan and see how (s)he's developing.

I get no more scans :(

How many scans do you get? I was hoping they'd be able to tell us the sex before the birth

• Advertisement

KBarry wrote: »
    How many scans do you get? I was hoping they'd be able to tell us the sex before the birth

I paid for a private scan at 12 weeks because I wanted to check everything was alright with babs.

My scan with the Rotunda was at 19 weeks and that was my last scan. They said "if you have no complications there'll be no more scans".

I know I'm going public but a colleague of mine got a scan at every visit when she went public in Portlaoise.

My scan with the Rotunda was at 19 weeks and that was my last scan. They said "if you have no complications there'll be no more scans".

I know I'm going public but a colleague of mine got a scan at every visit when she went public in Portlaoise.

We'll probably get a private one if they don't offer us any more. We are in the Lourdes in Drogheda.

Here's our scan. Baby's nickname is Peanut as s/he was apparently about the size of a peanut when we found out. Probably more like a small grapefruit now :p

Excellent pic and ever so cute. How old?

Excellent pic and ever so cute. How old?

16 weeks.

Aw so cute!

I love seeing ultrasounds and comparing them to what size my baby was at the same stage!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

These are the best scans. The scans we got at 16 weeks was excellent. The ones at 26 weeks and 32 weeks less so. Baby was too big to fit on properly so we only had bits and pieces!

I'm getting another scan at 32 weeks to check for cleft palette (family history of it) and I'm sooo excited to see babs again :D.

Hope that goes well adrienne-x. Hopefully it will be negative but if not they can fix it so well these days, it's remarkable.

Am having 20 weeks scan this Thursday!!!!

Can't wait as I still can't feel any movement which while not abnormal is still freaking me out. More pics on Thursday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Hope that goes well adrienne-x. Hopefully it will be negative but if not they can fix it so well these days, it's remarkable.

Am having 20 weeks scan this Thursday!!!!

Can't wait as I still can't feel any movement which while not abnormal is still freaking me out. More pics on Thursday :)

My fiance didn't feel anything until 25 weeks. Now she wishes that she'd stop!!!

chrislad wrote: »
    My fiance didn't feel anything until 25 weeks. Now she wishes that she'd stop!!!

I know - be careful what I wish for. My Mother in law told me that my husband kicked her so hard she went to the dr to check for fractured ribs!

Advertisement