Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dowlings Caravan and Camping Park

Options
  • 28-08-2008 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

has anyone been here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

Where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

Dowlings Glengarrif in Co Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

There are two campsites right next to each other. (on the road towards Castletownbere)
    One is beautifully landscaped and manicured but has rather small stands and very little room for big motorhomes and only basic but clean facilities ...the other one is a bit rough and ready but much larger and with a "pub" and other stuff on site.

Can't remember which one is Dowlings.

To walk into Glengarrif is a bit of a hike and takes around half an hour.

Beautiful scenery for both though.

thinl dowlings is the latter!
    nevermind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 norrielandfairy

has anyone been here?
    dowlings is on the left .but if i were you i would try the one on the right .when i was there not nice :mad: just found this site and would like to say hi to all :)

• Advertisement

hi norrielandfairy!
    went to Dowlings and found it lovely,people very friendly,pub on site was happy to have the boys so nice change!
    It was our first trip in our camper will deffo go back.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 norrielandfairy

gald everything went well for you. last time i was there bad rain and was really fed up . up to my anckles in mud :(

Advertisement