Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv

Options
  • 28-08-2008 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭

where can i watch aussie rules in ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Setanta Sports with a highlights show on TG$ every week I think. Someone in Ireland may be able to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Boca

Setanta have a couple of live games each weekend - check their website...

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Boca

all 4 games LIVE this weekend

Setanta Sports 2

Friday
    10:30
    Live AFL: Hawthorn vs. Western Bulldogs
    Live Aussie Rules encounter from the Melbourne Cricket Ground as the Hawthorn Hawks clash with the Western Bulldogs in their game of the finals

Sat 6 Sept

05:00
    Live AFL: Adelaide vs. Collingwood
    Live Australian Football league tussle as the Adelaide Crows take on the Collingwood Magpies in their first game of the finals stage

10:30
    Live AFL: Sydney Swans vs. Kangaroos
    Live Australian National Football league ruck as the Sydney Swans entertain the Kangaroos in their first game of the 2008 season finals

Sunday
    05:30
    Live AFL: Geelong vs. St. Kilda
    Live Australian National Football League finals tussle as the mighty Geelong take on a Dt. Kilda side enjoying a rich vein of form leading up to the finals stage

http://www.setanta.com/en/ROI/TV-Listings/Post.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭slingerz

I only have access to terrestrial televison so rte/tv3/tg4 are the only options i have?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

slingerz wrote: »
    I only have access to terrestrial televison so rte/tv3/tg4 are the only options i have?

TG4 shows highlights every Wednesday at 11 and sometime at the weekend too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement