Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charity Event organised for Sept 16th in Masons

• 28-08-2008 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭

Hey everybody. I've been in contact with Foyle Hospice in order to arrange a charity night in Masons on September 16th. The main intake of this being from me offering to have my hair and beard shaved off. On the first day, i've already taken in quite a few donations and am looking at a rather large crowd showing up on the night.

This is just to let you know that it's coming...

I have yet to confirm entertainment. As Masons is pretty popular for the rockers of the town, it will likely be either a rock DJ, a few bands, or an open mic night with every opportunity for singer/songwriters to give it a go.

So if you get a chance, keep the night open if you feel like coming along for some rock for a good cause.

Advertisement