Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Listings for US TV

Options
  • 28-08-2008 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭

Through this forum I learned of www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/ and have registered to customise my own list of what is on US TV, and when.

My set-up has had a glitch that I've only just copped on how to fix. This may be of use to you.

All of my tagged programmes were displayed on the grid a day later than I knew them to be screened, e.g. it would show Generation Kill as being on Monday, when I know it was originally screened on Sunday.

As part of my set-up I nominated GMT as my local timezone. This is what caused my listing to show a day late. I reset it to US (Eastern) and they all shunted back to the correct date in the grid.

Advertisement